BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for ballpark price (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/79146-looking-ballpark-price.html)

John Cassara March 17th 07 02:30 AM

Looking for ballpark price

A 55 foot all aluminum hull and upper structure boat. It has a 15' beam twin
turbo charged diesels. The trim level is work boat! It is currently licensed
as a dive boat for About 30 passengers. The engines age well maintained and
about 8 years old. the boat is good to better shape. I know this is not much
to go by but are we talking $5,000 - $50,000 - $500,000.