BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping Peggy Pressure Water System (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/78769-ping-peggy-re-pressure-water-system.html)

Joe Bleau March 3rd 07 10:18 PM

Ping Peggy Pressure Water System

Peggy--

What is the best pressure water system for a 41 ft. with 2 heads
w/showers plus galley sink?

I have a diaphram pump that needs repair. It looks like a Jabsco
369502000 though I am not sure as there are no numbers on mine.

Would I be better to repair the diaphram pump or go to another,
cheaper system?

Thanks,

Joe

Peggie Hall March 5th 07 02:52 AM

Joe Bleau wrote:
Peggy--

What is the best pressure water system for a 41 ft. with 2 heads
w/showers plus galley sink?

IMO, your best choice is Shurflo. Check with them for the right size.

-
Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"