BoatBanter.com

-   -   Can anyone help me with pictures (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/78144-can-anyone-help-me-pictures.html)

[email protected] February 8th 07 02:14 AM

Can anyone help me with pictures

Hello

Can you help me post pictures from my site

www.hyseasinflatableboats.com

Andrew Butchart February 10th 07 01:54 AM

Can anyone help me with pictures

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello

Can you help me post pictures from my site

www.hyseasinflatableboats.com

Being as this is a text only forum, you are best to only post links to
pictures. Depending on your computer, (I use Windows and Internet
Explorer), right-mouse click on a picture on your site and select
"Properties". This will give you a direct address to a picture that you can
then paste into a message here like:
http://www.hyseasinflatableboats.com...boat/sar2b.gif

The weird shimmer effect on the picture on your main page makes it hard to
get the direct address for it.

Hope that helps.

Andrew B