BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where To Get Klegecell Foam Sheets (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/75182-where-get-klegecell-foam-sheets.html)

Douglas October 21st 06 12:29 PM

Where To Get Klegecell Foam Sheets

I'm looking for a source which sells small quantities of Klegecell
sheets. The only source I found had a min. order of 50 sheets. Thanks.

Lew Hodgett October 21st 06 05:58 PM

Douglas wrote:
I'm looking for a source which sells small quantities of Klegecell
sheets. The only source I found had a min. order of 50 sheets. Thanks.

Try Diversified Materials in San Diego.

Know they sell Divinycell.

Lew

Drew Dalgleish October 21st 06 08:27 PM

On 21 Oct 2006 04:29:10 -0700, "Douglas" wrote:

I'm looking for a source which sells small quantities of Klegecell
sheets. The only source I found had a min. order of 50 sheets. Thanks.

aircraft spuce and specialty sells any amount.

Ron Magen October 21st 06 08:31 PM

Where To Get Klegecell Foam Sheets

Doug,

Have you tried www.Defender.com ??