BoatBanter.com

-   -   what electrical engine for small boat? (revisited) (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/74948-what-electrical-engine-small-boat-revisited.html)

llama thumper October 16th 06 12:27 AM

what electrical engine for small boat? (revisited)

hi,

would have liked to post in reply to the original thread ("what
electrical engine for small boat?"
http://groups.google.at/group/rec.bo...51c4e6ffea40a7)
but unfortunately Google won't let me, since it's older than 30 days
(?).

anyhow, thank you for the previous replies. I was wondering if anyone
would be able to recommend any specific engine/battery combinations to
go with the boat I described (picture to be found he
http://redo.net/temp/public/CIMG4197.JPG)? ideally some european ones
would be great, but anything will do so that I know what I am looking
for...

any hints appreciated!

llama thumper October 16th 06 12:49 AM

corrected link

sorry, messed up the link, it should be:

http://redo.net/temp/public/CIMG4197.JPG