BoatBanter.com

-   -   Windshields needed (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/73122-windshields-needed.html)

Humber Jewel August 21st 06 10:04 PM

Windshields needed

Hello all,

As you can see from my user name, the Humber Jewel is back. Have a
look at www.humberboats.ca. However, I don't want to use this as
shameless self promotion. I am in pre-production for the new Humber
Jewel and am having a bit of a tough time finding someone to build
windshields for me in the Toronto/Markham area.

If anyone knows of a high quality windshield maker, please reply to
this posting.

If you would like to know more about the new Humber Jewel, have a look
at www.humberboats.ca.

Thanks,

John Rowley,
President,