BoatBanter.com

-   -   UK:Does anyone know of a good source for marine ply? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/7221-uk-does-anyone-know-good-source-marine-ply.html)

Robert July 15th 04 06:27 PM

UK:Does anyone know of a good source for marine ply?

Does anyone know of a good source for marine ply?

I only want one sheet of 4mm for a repair.

Robert

Greg Luckett July 18th 04 05:54 AM

"Robert" wrote in message ...
Does anyone know of a good source for marine ply?

I only want one sheet of 4mm for a repair.

Robert

I suppose you should also state your location.

Stephen Baker July 18th 04 01:27 PM

UK:Does anyone know of a good source for marine ply?

Greg Luckett says:

Robert" wrote in message

snip

I suppose you should also state your location.

From his email address I would hazard a guess that he's in Oxford, England.
;-) Probably in the Engineering or English departments.

Or somewhere very close.....

Steve