BoatBanter.com

-   -   Vacuum infusion (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/7179-vacuum-infusion.html)

mr.reds July 2nd 04 02:36 PM

Vacuum infusion

What type of epoxy resin I had to use to do a resin infusion?
Has SP System a product for this kind of process?
I want to apply this method to laminate a plain foam panel. The mould
must have also the walls or is sufficient the upper side of the floor
where I place the panel?
Excuse for my poor english.
Thanks

Jim Conlin July 2nd 04 03:36 PM