BoatBanter.com

-   -   pics of wooden SOT (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/7057-re-pics-wooden-sot.html)

Stephen Baker May 31st 04 09:22 PM

pics of wooden SOT

It would, I'm sure, be a very interesting post ifd the binary was not there,
and hence I could read it. As it is, the binary prevents ANY part of the post
from appearing.

Let me know if anything fun happens here, would you?

Steve

Matt Langenfeld May 31st 04 09:36 PM

pics of wooden SOT

I didn't have any trouble opening it but here's the link to the picture

http://jemwatercraft.com/images/prod...OT/CFWhite.jpg

--
Matt Langenfeld
JEM Watercraft

Stephen Baker May 31st 04 10:01 PM

pics of wooden SOT

Matt L says:

I didn't have any trouble opening it

My problem is that AOHell sensibly refuses to show binaries. You can d/l the
article and decode the pic if you want, but it's a PITA.

but here's the link to the picture

Thanks!

Steve