BoatBanter.com

-   -   boat building in aluminum web-sites (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/67928-boat-building-aluminum-web-sites.html)

hakl March 24th 06 02:36 PM

boat building in aluminum web-sites

I would be thankful for hints to boat building web-sites,
were aluminum is used as the main construction material.
thanks, klaus

--

see our progress in aluminum boat building
www.aluriverboat.de

Jean-Marc Delaplace March 27th 06 08:40 PM

boat building in aluminum web-sites

Have a look here : http://www.reducostall.com/

jabetz1222 March 30th 06 01:26 PM

boat building in aluminum web-sites