BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cool Engine (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6560-cool-engine.html)

Noah Smith January 24th 04 09:50 PM

Cool Engine

I was remembering yesteryear and I came across this cool little engine on
the internet. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it but just seeing it made me
smile.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2456325388

I thought I'd pass it along to you.

Noah

Bray Haven January 25th 04 02:13 PM

Cool Engine

I was remembering yesteryear and I came across this cool little engine on
the internet. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it but just seeing it made me
smile.

He's a little off on his year. not '35 but '47 Here's one of mine from 1930
that I run a lot. http://geocities.com/aomci/photo3.html
These old motors are great fun to run on wood boats, restored or new.
Greg Sefton

Brian Combs January 25th 04 02:57 PM

Cool Engine

nice engine Greg