Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building
mgarvie

Default Barnacle Help

Not long ago, I was in the hospital for 2 months and my small flats boat was
parked in brackish water the whole time in south Florida. Since then I've
moved to Illinois bringing the boat and the bottom COVERED with barnacles.
Can anyone give a clue on what I can get locally to remove them from a
fiberglass hull. Marine stores are non-existant here and I'm not sure if a
boat repair shop would have any experience with barnacles in central
Illinois.

Thanls