BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Steve Baker! (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6485-hey-steve-baker.html)

Backyard Renegade January 7th 04 07:50 PM

Hey Steve Baker!

I am lofting out my boat and I think it is cramped. I think I might
just widen Tosk by 1 foot to 96" instead of the origional 84. Cutting
off the bow as suggested and adding 1" depth to the keel. Any
comments?
Scotty

Stephen Baker January 8th 04 01:22 AM

Hey Steve Baker!

Scotty - I can't see that it would do any harm, and it will certainly increase
the capacity for carrying home all those stripers ;-)
Steve

Backyard Renegade January 8th 04 02:39 PM

Hey Steve Baker!

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
Scotty - I can't see that it would do any harm, and it will certainly increase
the capacity for carrying home all those stripers ;-)
Steve

Well, time to paint the lofting floor again (erase the chalk from the driveway).
Scotty

Stephen Baker January 8th 04 10:03 PM

Hey Steve Baker!

Scotty says:

Well, time to paint the lofting floor again (erase the chalk from the
driveway).
Scotty

What are you using the driveway for? Haven't you got a living room? ;-)

Steve

Backyard Renegade January 9th 04 01:34 PM

Hey Steve Baker!

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
Scotty says:

Well, time to paint the lofting floor again (erase the chalk from the
driveway).
Scotty

What are you using the driveway for? Haven't you got a living room? ;-)

Steve

No, but several times the wife has offered up half of the kitchen as a
place to build canoes in the winter time... What a woman!
Scotty

Stephen Baker January 9th 04 10:08 PM

Hey Steve Baker!

Scotty says:

What a woman!

Heh heh... Yeah. Good find. What kind of bait did you use? ;-P

Just celebrating my 28th anniversary today. I forget which one of us is the
martyr, but I'm sure it's not me.

Steve