BoatBanter.com

-   -   OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!! for the handy man (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6370-outstanding-cheap-boats-handy-man.html)

news December 2nd 03 03:20 PM

OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!! for the handy man

FS: OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!!

www.yachtware.net

Stephen Baker December 2nd 03 10:13 PM

OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!! for the handy man

Ikeetonnospam (yeah, right!!) says:

FS: OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!!

www.spamcentral.net

I'm waiting for a ruling here - is this spam or not?
Should the answer be "Yes", I have my flamethrower loaded and pressurised....

Steve

Jim Conlin December 2nd 03 10:35 PM

OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!! for the handy man

Looks like SPAM to me.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Stephen Baker December 2nd 03 11:04 PM

OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!! for the handy man

Jim Conlin says:

Looks like SPAM to me.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

I was really hoping Scottie would step in here. His aim is better than mine,
and he seems capable of maintaining a better flame...

;-)

(ducks and runs..)

news December 2nd 03 11:44 PM

OUTSTANDING CHEAP BOATS!! for the handy man

By mistake this message was posted, I have usually grouped topic's to avoid
posting in groups such as this,
apologies to the readers of this group..