BoatBanter.com

-   -   I have my boat in the water (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6358-i-have-my-boat-water.html)

Todd Miller November 30th 03 04:31 AM

I have my boat in the water

I haven't been on this bullletin board for a while but I launched my 27 foot
trailer-sailer in July and it has taken me until Thanksgiving to get some of
the pictures on my website.
This is the site of the launching and a couple of picture of "Red" in the
water.
http://www.olympus.net/personal/viviannk
This is the not very up to date page on building it.
http://www.olympus.net/personal/vivi...lerSailer.html

I hope you enjoy it

Todd Miller

Larry November 30th 03 04:46 AM

I have my boat in the water

Looks great Todd!

What part of the Northwest are you in?

We're up here by Mount Vernon and love our trips into the San Juan Islands
every Summer. It looks your boat is up to it.

--
(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Todd Miller November 30th 03 04:51 AM

I have my boat in the water

in article , Larry at
wrote on 11/29/03 8:46 PM:

Looks great Todd!

What part of the Northwest are you in?

We're up here by Mount Vernon and love our trips into the San Juan Islands
every Summer. It looks your boat is up to it.

Thanks, we are in Quilcene on Hood Canal, I hope to head further north this
summer- Todd

Larry November 30th 03 05:23 AM

I have my boat in the water

Thanks, we are in Quilcene on Hood Canal, I hope to head further north
this
summer

Cool!

Forget "posing" at Roche Harbor. Make sure you get to Suchia, Patos, Friday
Harbor, and Turn Island (the best).

Great family entertainment!

John November 30th 03 06:01 AM

I have my boat in the water

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:31:22 -0800, Todd Miller
wrote:

I haven't been on this bullletin board for a while but I launched my 27 foot
trailer-sailer in July and it has taken me until Thanksgiving to get some of
the pictures on my website.
This is the site of the launching and a couple of picture of "Red" in the
water.
http://www.olympus.net/personal/viviannk

Congratulations from Middle Earth...

The New Guy November 30th 03 02:42 PM

I have my boat in the water

Congratulations Todd!
How long did it took you to build this beauty?

Todd Miller December 2nd 03 03:35 AM

I have my boat in the water

in article e.rogers.com,
The New Guy at wrote on 11/30/03 6:42 AM:

Congratulations Todd!
How long did it took you to build this beauty?

"Todd Miller" wrote in message
I haven't been on this bullletin board for a while but I launched my 27

foot
trailer-sailer in July and it has taken me until Thanksgiving to get some

of
the pictures on my website.
This is the site of the launching and a couple of picture of "Red" in the
water.
http://www.olympus.net/personal/viviannk
This is the not very up to date page on building it.

http://www.olympus.net/personal/vivi...lerSailer.html

I hope you enjoy it

Todd Miller

Just over four years, of after school ( Iteach school now, I used to work
professionally on boats) weekends and summers. I gave up keeping track of
hours and enjoyed it a lot more-Todd

Brian D December 2nd 03 03:47 AM

I have my boat in the water

What a fine job, Todd! Hope you have lots of great years and great times in
your new boat! Now quit sanding and go sailing...

Brian

Jacques Mertens December 2nd 03 02:46 PM

I have my boat in the water

In like that boat, nice hull shape. Did you design her yourself?

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

Tailgunner December 2nd 03 03:19 PM

I have my boat in the water

Todd Miller wrote:

I haven't been on this bullletin board for a while but I launched my 27 foot
trailer-sailer in July and it has taken me until Thanksgiving to get some of
the pictures on my website.
This is the site of the launching and a couple of picture of "Red" in the
water.
http://www.olympus.net/personal/viviannk
This is the not very up to date page on building it.
http://www.olympus.net/personal/vivi...lerSailer.html

I hope you enjoy it

Todd Miller

Very cool. I haven't seen a boat launched this way since I was a kid. My dad
called it, "Caveman launching" and although he complained we all used to go
help anytime somebody was doing it.

--
Tailgunner
22' Aquasport