BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat plans using stern drives (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6300-boat-plans-using-stern-drives.html)

bowhunter November 14th 03 01:20 PM

Boat plans using stern drives

I have access to a older 120 HP Merc. stern drive.The runabout that comes
with it is in pretty sad shape. Anybody out there know of a source of plans
that utilize stern drives?

Bowhunter

surfnturf November 15th 03 02:31 AM

Boat plans using stern drives

Bowhunter,

There any number of such available, including http://www.glen-l.com/

Try a Google search for boat plans and start a collection. I/O easier to
find than true inboards.

surfnturf

Brian Whatcott November 15th 03 06:42 AM

Boat plans using stern drives

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:20:28 -0600, "bowhunter"
wrote:

I have access to a older 120 HP Merc. stern drive.The runabout that comes
with it is in pretty sad shape. Anybody out there know of a source of plans
that utilize stern drives?

Bowhunter

First, pull the drive off and look at the universals and gears (if it
will come apart...) - they just might be in sad shape too.....

Brian W