BoatBanter.com

-   -   ??? Checkmate Predictor boat cover (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6264-checkmate-predictor-boat-cover.html)

[email protected] November 7th 03 03:05 AM

??? Checkmate Predictor boat cover

Hi,

I've got a 1979 Checkmate Predictor that I want to keep in
the water, and am looking for a cover that's not so large that
the cover itself will be in the water. I believe I'd like to get one
made of poly/cotton fabric, with the motor cover attached.
Can anyone recommend a particular cover that would work?

Thanks for any help!
David

Calif Bill November 7th 03 05:44 PM

??? Checkmate Predictor boat cover

There are local companies that make covers. They could add snaps to hole
the cover or some other attachment. Sunbrella or sunbrella plus is good for
covers for moored boats. I am having a new cockpit cover made Monday for my
trailer boat. Top Gun fabric. About $600 for the cover. Depending on
where you are, they may be some recomendations for people to make the cover.
Bill

"GAZ" wrote in message
Make one from Tyvek!