BoatBanter.com

-   -   problems with news groups (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6129-problems-news-groups.html)

Backyard Renegade September 29th 03 02:16 PM

problems with news groups

I have been getting a url not found on severla of the posts that I
click on in the google news browsers. Once a message has displayed
this message, I can't get it to find the URL from that point on. Now
many of the threads do display but once on has gotten lost, it stays
lost. I have tested this from several computers with different
operating systems, but all from the same location, behind the same
firewall however there have been no modifications made to any of the
systems lately.
Scotty

Ed Edelenbos September 29th 03 02:24 PM

problems with news groups

Apparently Google is pretty screwed up right now... all sorts of
comments I've heard.

Ed