BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Roll Over! (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6052-roll-over.html)

mike worrall September 10th 03 09:41 AM

The Roll Over!

Here's a link to some photos of last weekend's roll-over of my ongoing project.

http://www.geocities.com/rogersworra...roll_over.html

Best to all.

Mike Worrall
Los Angeles

Glenn Ashmore September 10th 03 10:06 AM

The Roll Over!

mike worrall wrote:
Here's a link to some photos of last weekend's roll-over of my ongoing project.

http://www.geocities.com/rogersworra...roll_over.html

Congrats! Clever idea. And it must have taken a toll on your nerves
with that really nice paint job. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Ron White September 11th 03 04:29 AM

The Roll Over!

A beautiful hull, nice job on fairing the cflex.

--
Ron White
My boatbuilding website is: