BoatBanter.com

-   -   flybridge (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6022-flybridge.html)

Scott & Kris September 4th 03 01:07 AM

flybridge

I am looking for a source for flybridges. I have a 36 ft Gibson houseboat
that I would like to dress up. Can anyone help?

Jim Conlin September 4th 03 01:10 AM

flybridge

Perhaps flags, tonga lights, or bushes?

Tuuk September 4th 03 03:28 PM

flybridge

Just use your imagination.
you can easily make it look good , I will take some photos of mine, it will
give you many ideas.