BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for Plans for Aluminum fishing boat (18') (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6018-looking-plans-aluminum-fishing-boat-18-a.html)

RDJ September 3rd 03 06:13 PM

Looking for Plans for Aluminum fishing boat (18')

For about a year now, I have been surfing the net for plans for an
aluminum fishing boat. I presently have a 14' Lund with a 20 hp
tiller, and I like this design, however my lake is quite big and can
get very rough, so I would like something bigger. I want to have a
good amount of freeboard, plus a vee design that will handle big
waves. I found some tempting designs on Ken Hankinson's website, but
for the most part, his designs are for whitewater applications, and I
will be out on rougher water. I want about 17' - 18' in length, with a
tiller O/B, somewhere around 70 hp. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance,
RDJ