BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bolger boat name (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/5923-re-bolger-boat-name.html)

Greg August 14th 03 01:32 AM

Bolger boat name

Frank,
Try this link: http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/r/p...ellan/paul.htm
Greg Luckett

"FThoma" wrote in message
I'm looking for information on a Bolger houseboat. The thing looks like a
square camper floating on its side, but the front is swept up, big windows
on the top part of the front, and a little cu****er installed below.

I'm looking for the name of the design. I had a couple of links to it, but
somehow nuked the listings.

Thanks,

Frank

Sal's Dad August 15th 03 08:28 PM

Bolger boat name

That would be "watervan", written up in Messing About in Boats a few years
ago. Reprints are available. I seem to recall seeing photos online, but
Google doesn't turn much up. Try the yahoo Bolger group, there may be
photos there.

FThoma August 20th 03 02:06 AM

Bolger boat name

That's it! Thanks, The other houseboat