BoatBanter.com

-   -   Trojan F-36 (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/5848-re-trojan-f-36-a.html)

Lanze July 25th 03 01:58 PM

Trojan F-36

Some would say you can't do this easily. You must remove all floor boards
and undo the fibreglass wrap on the stringers then reinstall new ones then
re-glass over again. Buy another boat unless your up for a big job.
"Peter & Laura Sileo" wrote in message
et...
I am considering purchasing a 1973 Trojan F-36 and have been told by our
surveyor that there is moisture in the stringers and when he tapped them
with a hammer they sounded like they were delaminated. My question is how
can they be repaired?