BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wharram Tiki 21 Plans For Sale (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/5791-wharram-tiki-21-plans-sale.html)

GrafJ450 July 12th 03 11:06 PM

Wharram Tiki 21 Plans For Sale

Tiki 21 plans for sale. Complete. Unused. Original purchaser. Will verify
plan # etc. with buyer. $300.00. Dave.

gekon October 15th 05 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafJ450
Tiki 21 plans for sale. Complete. Unused. Original purchaser. Will verify
plan # etc. with buyer. $300.00. Dave.

Hi Dave, I might be interested in buying your plans for tiki 21. efore I do , I would like to know how old are the plans ,did you purchase them originally, did you build a boat and how much would the shipping cost to have them shiped to Boston, Ma USA? Thank you for your time ..Gekon