BoatBanter.com

-   -   wanted:mainsheet block (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/48524-wanted-mainsheet-block.html)

Paul Oman September 14th 05 03:34 AM

wanted:mainsheet block

Hello

I'm looking for a new (or used) swivel mainsheet block for a small, old,
12 ft sailboat. All the online sources I've found (WEST marine,
Defender, etc.) either don't have them, or it looks like the blocks are
for much larger applications.

A used tiny jib furling system would be nice too!

thanks
paul

--

====

Ron Magen September 14th 05 01:47 PM

Paul,
Have you tried RONSTAN or Garhauer.

I think the Ronstan #RF67 is what you are looking for. I used these {or the
larger size?} to replace my Port & Starboard jib sheet cleats. I also have a
'spare' for when the Main sheet cleat goes.

Regards & Good Luck,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop
{PS - I probably also be using them on the P15 I am refurbishing}

link.net...

Roger Derby September 14th 05 05:41 PM

I've done business with Annapolis Performance Sailing group. Not a discount
store, but their service was good.

http://www.apsltd.com/Tree/d3000/e2.asp

Roger

http://home.earthlink.net/~derbyrm