BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nancy's China vs Core Sound 17 (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/47034-nancys-china-vs-core-sound-17-a.html)

FreeSailing August 7th 05 10:03 AM

Nancy's China vs Core Sound 17

I'm looking at both of these boats for camp cruising in Tampa Bay
Waters. I sold my large keel boat and want something I can trailer for
daysailing and occasional overnight to explore all the places I couldn't
go with my keel boat. Does anyone have any expierence with either of
these boats? NC has a small cabin to get in out of the rain - the CS has
a small cuddy to stow things to keep 'em dry. I'm leaning toward the
NC.. Just wish I knew more about sailing qualities of either of these
boats.