BoatBanter.com

-   -   Test launch of my boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/45809-test-launch-my-boat.html)

Oddgeir Kvien July 5th 05 10:00 AM

Test launch of my boat

I had a test launch of my boat on last Saturday.

Most of it went fine, except of a breakdown of the old engine
I bought (it was cheap). The weather was nice and after some
time we was towed back to the launch platform by some friendly
guys.

I probably will go for a completely new engine next time, probably
a 50HP Suzuki.

The complete story can be found he
http://www.oddgeirkvien.com/baat

Mike Sr. July 5th 05 08:35 PM

Very fine and detailed work. An excellent dream to complete.

Oddgeir Kvien July 6th 05 07:33 AM

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:35:37 -0700, Mike Sr. wrote:

Very fine and detailed work. An excellent dream to complete.

A lot of sanding to make the proper finish, but I believe the final result
will look good.

--
Oddgeir
I am building a boat: http:/www.oddgeirkvien.com/baat

Ron White July 6th 05 02:19 PM

Great job. Being from the sunny south of USA, I was impressed by your winter
shot. Wow.

--
Ron White
Boat building web address is