BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pygmy Wherry (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/45734-pygmy-wherry.html)

JEP July 3rd 05 01:51 AM

Pygmy Wherry

Well, The wife and i drove over to pygmy and picked up our Wherry kit,
we took the "jeep", topless, even with the gray clouds,

THESE PEOPLE are "TOP-RATE"
very informative,
giving me some extra info on doing inlays on my wherry,
and taking the time to wrap my boxes with plastic so "if" it rained
they woudent get wet,
as i tied the biggest box on the roll bars of the jeep,for the trip
home,
(we lucked out and chased the spot of sun home,
my wife teasing me about not wanting to get my boat wet,,,,,)

there shop is spotless, and a small boaters drool-factory, my wife now
wants a kyack,,,
theres a beutifull one there made of a "dark" plywood special order,
cant remember the name, but its gorgious,

i am in no way connected with these people,
they just treated us with alot of respect,
(were so far from yuppiee-dom, youd think i lived under a bridge)

johnp
live, even if just once,

Jeff Marso July 5th 05 07:06 PM

"JEP" wrote in news:1120351881.685705.293860
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Well, The wife and i drove over to pygmy and picked up our Wherry kit,
we took the "jeep", topless, even with the gray clouds,

I built a wherry from them 3 years ago and love it. The text of
instructions was great but they were little lacking on illustrations.
Perhaps it's gotten better? What few questions I had were quickly resolved
on the phone. Excellent company IMHO.

Standard disclaimer on commercial affiliation (i.e. none!)

Good luck and have fun!