BoatBanter.com

-   -   Kevlar Sheets For Sale (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/38286-kevlar-sheets-sale.html)

Ustes May 18th 05 09:00 PM

Kevlar Sheets For Sale

I have 60 kevlar sheets 310 weight 4x12 for sale at $400 a piece or
make offer for more than one sheet.

[email protected] May 19th 05 12:20 AM

Ustes,
I apologize, no offense meant but I can't help myself. Do they have
matching pillowcases? Sam

Brian Nystrom May 19th 05 11:48 AM

wrote:
Ustes,
I apologize, no offense meant but I can't help myself. Do they have
matching pillowcases? Sam

What are you doing in bed that necessitates Kevlar sheets? Spike heels
come to mind...

--
Regards

Brian

[email protected] May 19th 05 11:50 PM

Well, you know, big gun, pullin' triggers, bang bang, not shootin'
blanks, etc. Sam

Jonathan Willard May 21st 05 12:37 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, you know, big gun, pullin' triggers, bang bang, not shootin'
blanks, etc. Sam
Stop me before I pun again