BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for more information. (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/38273-looking-more-information.html)

[email protected] May 11th 05 10:51 AM

Looking for more information.

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam

James May 12th 05 12:27 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam

If we told you where it is... It would no longer be the best spot

[email protected] May 16th 05 04:22 AM

test

Terry Spragg May 16th 05 03:53 PM

wrote:

test

The information you seek must be wrt posting test messages.

Yes, we can see your post, too.

Please use the word test as your subject, that way we know there is
no need to read or reply.

With what else did you want help?

GTBOA

Terry k