BoatBanter.com

-   -   MiniCup repairs (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/35084-minicup-repairs.html)

[email protected] April 17th 05 08:38 PM

MiniCup repairs

The last year took a toll on my year old MiniCups so I decided to spend
some time making them stronger. Glassed over all joints in the cockpit
and half of the cockpit floor. Glassed part of the bottom near the
bows. Installed round inspection hatches to allow me to look into the
bow compartments for leakage. New paint and now new sails. These
boats have been a lot of fun and a great learning experience.