BoatBanter.com

-   -   Johnson 50HP (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/32428-re-johnson-50hp.html)

Brian Whatcott April 4th 05 12:50 PM

Johnson 50HP

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:11:40 +0200, "Jan" wrote:

I have a Johnson (OMC) 50HP from '90 with electronic trim. When I push the
buttom UP, the engine refuses to trim up. I thought I give the engine a
little help with my hands, but then also I don't get the engine up.
What could be the problem?

Tnx,
Jan

My 55HP OMC had an electrohydraulic trim/lift. If it needed hydraulic
fluid, it wouldn't trim/lift. An up switch problem does the same.

Brian Whatcott Altus, OK