BoatBanter.com

-   -   What kind of boating information would be best? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/29227-what-kind-boating-information-would-best.html)

yellowchaser March 17th 05 11:31 PM

What kind of boating information would be best?

I would like to find out what kinds of information you think would
benefit other boat builders? I already have alot of engine schematics
and manuals, but wondering what else could be benefical?
posted from www.hookandsinker.com

Tom Dacon March 18th 05 04:12 AM

Well, we're pretty OK here, yellowchaser (whatever that means - I hope it
doesn't mean what I think it means).

Don't feel like you need to do anything special for us.

Tom Dacon

"yellowchaser" wrote in
message ...