BoatBanter.com

-   -   Considering building 1st boat. Questions? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/27005-considering-building-1st-boat-questions.html)

Jerry January 10th 05 02:38 PM

Considering building 1st boat. Questions?

I'm considering building my first wood boat along the lines of a 19'
barrelback possibly a Monaco or Rivera. I've built an airplane in the
garage before, now a boat.

Does anyone have an estimate of what is the average cost of building,
less the engine. Need to plan my budget. Thanks in advance.

[email protected] January 10th 05 07:55 PM

There are some interesting graphs he

http://www.cmdboats.com/faq.htm?cart...320eaa8#t ime
A runabout built of beautifully finished mahogany may cost more.