I need one for Key Largo trip in FL, but I want to make sure that boat is
good. Has anyone bought inflatable boat from BoatsToGo.com? Please let me
know your feedback.

Jim December 5th 04 05:31 PM

They do look good, but, here's a cut from the web site:

New generation PVC is better then Hypalon. Why? Click here to read
article from Zodiac web site: "...Further research lead to the discovery
of polyvinyl chloride, or PVC. PVC coated fabric was even more durable
and held air better than Hypalon. PVC is highly resistant to sun and
pollutants. PVC is highly resistant to abrasion. PVC is tough and
durable...Today, more inflatable boats sold are made of PVC than
Hypalon. Some of Zodiac's commercial models use Hypalon, but Zodiac is
leading the way to update 1948 military specifications..."

I'll keep my Avon for now.
Jim

wrote:
Hi,

Did anyone hear anything about these Sea Dragon inflatable boats? Very
similar to Zodiac dinghy boats. They have a web site
http://www.BoatsToGo.com and it seems that their prices suspiciously low for
inflatable boats.

At least twice lower then Zodiac boats. But I never heard about this brand.