BoatBanter.com

-   -   silicon bronze fasteners (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/23880-silicon-bronze-fasteners.html)

Daniel October 13th 04 08:39 AM

silicon bronze fasteners

Anybody knows a supplier in Europe? Possybly reachable through internet.
Plenty of them in US, but in Europe...

Thanks
Daniel

mike worrall October 14th 04 04:41 PM

Point your browser at http://www.Yahoo.com.

Scroll to near the bottom of the Home Page.

Here you're able to select Yahoos in foreign countries, including many
in Europe.

Since I'm cursed with only knowing English, I found this on the UK &
Ireland page:

http://www.gtc-direct.com/index.asp

A mail order supplier of S.B. fasteners in England.

If you're gifted with any of the Continent's other languages, it seems
likely you'll find S.B. fasteners whereever you might be.

Mike Worrall
Los Angeles

Bronzefasteners March 24th 11 02:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Many American silicon bronze fasteners are being
imported from Yushung(www.yushung.com)
in China.Besides silicon bronze fasteners,Yushung
also produce aluminium bronze fasteners,phosphor
bronze fasteners,beryllium bronze fasteners,etc.If you
ask Yushung who must try to meet your one
stop purchase.

abbyjhon April 4th 11 10:32 AM

Thanks for info.........

Bronzefasteners April 8th 11 02:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yushung also produce silicon bronze U-bolt (clamp) of inch size and metric size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbyjhon (Post 857427)
Thanks for info.........

EdullyGlodymn May 3rd 11 04:27 PM

Goraco zapraszamy do akcesorii gdzie Sexshop ma to do siebie ze jest tu wszystko.

EdullyGlodymn May 3rd 11 04:28 PM

Goraco zapraszamy do akcesorii gdzie Sklep erotyczny ma to do siebie ze jest tu wszystko.