BoatBanter.com

-   -   Save from $50 to $2000 on refrigeration icstallation and repairs (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/21866-save-%2450-%242000-refrigeration-icstallation-repairs.html)

Richard Kollmann August 23rd 04 03:54 PM

Save from $50 to $2000 on refrigeration icstallation and repairs

Boat refrigeration repair costs are now very expensive because the
ground rules regarding refrigerants have changed and there are few
qualified service techs. In most cruising areas it is impossible to
find anyone who is familiar with your type of refrigeration system.

I post frequently, helpful hints on my new boat refrigeration forum.
This week subject is how to save money on refrigeration repairs.

http://www.kollmann-marine.com