BoatBanter.com

-   -   what kind & where2 find cushion foam ? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/21846-what-kind-where2-find-cushion-foam.html)

Wayne.B August 23rd 04 01:53 AM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:23:55 -0500, Courtney Thomas
wrote:

I need to replace the cushion foam in the cabin settee/berths and would
appreciate those that have had satisfactory experience doing this.....
pointing me to a good supplier and the recommended type.

http://tinyurl.com/4ryss

Courtney Thomas August 23rd 04 02:23 AM

what kind & where2 find cushion foam ?

I need to replace the cushion foam in the cabin settee/berths and would
appreciate those that have had satisfactory experience doing this.....
pointing me to a good supplier and the recommended type.

Thank you,
Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny