BoatBanter.com

-   -   Source for good wood wheel? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/21661-source-good-wood-wheel.html)

Truelove39 August 18th 04 12:53 PM

Source for good wood wheel?

Looking for a nice, new or used 30" six-spoke wheel for 1" shaft, preferably
with inlays.

Thanks!

John
"Seahorse"
Skookum 53 Troller

James August 18th 04 10:37 PM

Alas this one is 60in.
But its one of few things I have seen in many years that really is
..."Stunning"

http://www.victorious.co.uk/wheel/index.html

Glenn Ashmore August 19th 04 12:04 PM

James wrote:
Alas this one is 60in.
But its one of few things I have seen in many years that really is
.."Stunning"

http://www.victorious.co.uk/wheel/index.html

Oooooo! That one puts my carbon composite wheel to shame!

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com