BoatBanter.com

-   -   Test (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/21612-test.html)

Brian D August 17th 04 05:41 AM

Test

Stephen Baker August 17th 04 12:22 PM

Brian D says:

Test

And some smarta$$ (usually someone like me) has to reply:

"Failed!"

"C-"

So the rest of you can go back to sleep now. ;-)

Brian D August 18th 04 02:56 AM

Yeah, but this is one of the few newsgroups that I care about. My news
service suddenly quit allowing me to post to newsgroups. After trying the
'fix' they gave me, I had to test it ...TEST TESt TEst Test test test
tesT teST tEST TESTING Hmmmm ...looks like it's working. Hey,
Steve. Let me know if this thing's working, would ya?

Brian D

Stephen Baker August 19th 04 01:24 AM

Brian D says:

Hey,
Steve. Let me know if this thing's working, would ya?

Reading you loud and clear ;-)

Steve