BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pocket cruisers (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/21304-pocket-cruisers.html)

Leanne August 9th 04 05:04 PM

Pocket cruisers

I recently saw a reference to some pocket cruisers that were of English
design, They were plywood stitch and glue construction 16' and smaller. I
failed to bookmark the site and was wondering if anyone had seen it.

Leanne

Charles Erskine August 9th 04 11:37 PM

Pocket cruisers

Perhaps this is what you were thinking of:

http://www.selway-fisher.com

Leanne August 10th 04 12:00 AM

Pocket cruisers

"Charles Erskine" wrote in message
om...
Perhaps this is what you were thinking of:

http://www.selway-fisher.com

That was it. Many thanks.

Leanne