BoatBanter.com

-   -   Paint on fiberglass? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/185874-re-paint-fiberglass.html)

[email protected] July 7th 20 11:51 AM

Paint on fiberglass?

Hi guys, let me tell you my experience with fiberglass painting. I work for a fiberglass door manufacturer name Nova Doors and we use a water based product called TruCoat for painting and staining our fiberglass doors. It is made specifically for fiberglass doors so it doesn’t require any special primers, is super durable and lays down really smoothly. You can check it out here – Trucoat.us