BoatBanter.com

-   -   Epoxy vs Polyester vs Vinylester (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/182199-epoxy-vs-polyester-vs-vinylester.html)

aioe usenet April 16th 19 07:07 PM

Epoxy vs Polyester vs Vinylester

Hello,

I would like a briefing on pros and cons on why and where one would
prefer to use one vs the other for boat building.

Thank you
Werner Dahn

John B.[_4_] April 25th 19 04:29 AM

Epoxy vs Polyester vs Vinylester

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 01:07:08 +0700, aioe usenet
wrote:

Hello,

I would like a briefing on pros and cons on why and where one would
prefer to use one vs the other for boat building.

Thank you
Werner Dahn

try
https://www.epoxyworks.com/index.php...s-boat-repair/
Or go to the West System site.
--
cheers,

John B.

[email protected] March 6th 20 01:32 AM

On Wednesday, 17 April 2019 04:04:43 UTC+10, aioe usenet wrote:
Hello,

I would like a briefing on pros and cons on why and where one would
prefer to use one vs the other for boat building.

Thank you
Werner Dahn

Do a small test project using Vinyl Ester. The stink is incredible.