BoatBanter.com

-   -   Convert a Mono hull to a Tri? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/177621-re-convert-mono-hull-tri.html)

[email protected] January 8th 18 02:33 PM

Convert a Mono hull to a Tri?

Phil Bolger designed a camp cruiser to use Hobie sail rig and hulls as amams. It is one of his simple plywood square boats. I know the design is complete and has a design number thus should be readily available from PB&F. I think it was featured in Messing Around in Boats, thus there is an essay about the design written by Bolger floating around somewhere.