BoatBanter.com

-   -   the pancake skiff - episode 2 (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/117147-re-pancake-skiff-episode-2-a.html)

den August 12th 10 09:22 AM

the pancake skiff - episode 2

On Aug 8, 10:01*am, DougC wrote:
I got the tinman TM2000 welding lens yesterday and had a chance to play

(FWIW I had never tried any of the other aluminum-specific goggles)
~

Where did you get these magic goggles? looked unsuccessfully for
them .

DougC August 12th 10 02:13 PM

the pancake skiff - episode 2

On 8/12/2010 3:22 AM, den wrote:
On Aug 8, 10:01 am, wrote:
I got the tinman TM2000 welding lens yesterday and had a chance to play

(FWIW I had never tried any of the other aluminum-specific goggles)
~

Where did you get these magic goggles? looked unsuccessfully for
them .

The magic goggles are from the TM Technologies site-
https://www.tinmantech.com/html/eye_protection.php
~