Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default meet the press

Obama was on meet the press this morning. The views espoused ought to
change a couple of minds.[From Sunday's televised "Meet the Press" Senator
Barack Hussein Obama was
asked about his stance on the American Flag... Barack Hussein Obama
Explains National Anthem Stance Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST]

General Bill Ginn USAF (ret.) asked Barack Hussein Obama to explain
why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played. The
General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States
Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national
anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are
expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over
the heart. At the very least, "Stand and Face It."

Senator Barack Hussein Obama, live on Sunday, states, "As I've said
about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Barack
Hussein Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the
American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a
war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should
be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the
song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then
I might salute it. "We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as
well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. !
; It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of
acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring
people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace
prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our
governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to
end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of
enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a
Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife
disrespects the flag for many personal reasons. Together, she and I have
attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She
has her views and I have mine". "Of course now, I have found myself about
to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my
hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the
people a new path of hope. ! My wife and I look forward to becoming our
Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United
States of America."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our
next President. I, for one, am speechless.

We'll meet at Last!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 92 February 15th 06 03:27 AM
We'll meet at last. SUZY ASA 0 February 1st 06 01:48 AM
Hey MC, ever meet Bruce Kendall? The_navigator© ASA 0 August 26th 03 10:35 PM