BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ozzie's House? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/99065-ozzies-house.html)

cruisin October 10th 08 10:31 PM

Ozzie's House?

Cruising down the Paramatta River after a month in hospital (long
story, check my web site for details if interested) we happened upon
this nice place and immediately wondered if it could be the home of
the legendary Oz 1:
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2127.JPG
then, a bit farther along, we saw another place that could only have
been his "Party House"
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2152.JPG

All in all, we've been having a great time in Sydney, but hope to be
back aboard Arabella soon.

Vanuatu was great, too bad I caught the bug from hell there.

Hope there are still enough old timers around that somebody
appreciates this post!

All the best,

Mike and Barb
www.sailinglinks.com
s/v Arabella
currently in Sydney, Australia

Marty[_2_] October 10th 08 11:21 PM

Ozzie's House?

cruisin wrote:
Cruising down the Paramatta River after a month in hospital (long
story, check my web site for details if interested) we happened upon
this nice place and immediately wondered if it could be the home of
the legendary Oz 1:
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2127.JPG
then, a bit farther along, we saw another place that could only have
been his "Party House"
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2152.JPG

All in all, we've been having a great time in Sydney, but hope to be
back aboard Arabella soon.

Vanuatu was great, too bad I caught the bug from hell there.

Hope there are still enough old timers around that somebody
appreciates this post!

All the best,

Thanks Mike, that Ozzie does remarkably well for a retired flat foot
doesn't he?

Donal tells us that he is the author of a "definitive tract", "How to
Make Crime Pay"

Cheers
Martin

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] October 11th 08 12:21 AM

Ozzie's House?

"cruisin" wrote in message
Cruising down the Paramatta River after a month in hospital (long
story, check my web site for details if interested) we happened upon
this nice place and immediately wondered if it could be the home of
the legendary Oz 1:
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2127.JPG
then, a bit farther along, we saw another place that could only have
been his "Party House"
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2152.JPG

All in all, we've been having a great time in Sydney, but hope to be
back aboard Arabella soon.

Vanuatu was great, too bad I caught the bug from hell there.

Hope there are still enough old timers around that somebody
appreciates this post!

All the best,

Mike and Barb
www.sailinglinks.com
s/v Arabella
currently in Sydney, Australia

Sorry to hear about your bout of ill health. Wishing you a speedy and full
recovery.

Wilbur Hubbard

ladysailor October 11th 08 09:20 PM

Ozzie's House?

[...]