BoatBanter.com

-   -   Go away! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/95420-go-away.html)

Kapt Krunch June 18th 08 08:09 PM

Go away!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11168.html

Bringing people together!

John McCain June 19th 08 06:53 AM

Go away!

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:09:11 -0700, Kapt Krunch wrote:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11168.html

Bringing people together!

Our future President with high moral character!

In April 1979, John McCain met and began an extramarital relationship with
Cindy Lou Hensley, an Arizona special education teacher and Hensley & Co.
heiress.

John McCain June 19th 08 07:05 AM

Go away!

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:53:50 -0700, John McCain wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:09:11 -0700, Kapt Krunch wrote:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11168.html

Bringing people together!

Our future President with high moral character!

In April 1979, John McCain met and began an extramarital relationship
with Cindy Lou Hensley, an Arizona special education teacher and Hensley
& Co. heiress.

I'm a family values kind of guy...

Hensley met John McCain in April 1979 at a military reception in Hawaii.
He was the U.S. Navy liaison officer to the United States Senate, almost
eighteen years her senior. He was married to his wife Carol, and had
previously had extramarital affairs in the mid-1970s.