BoatBanter.com

-   -   not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/87511-not-won-1-item-clothing-im-whering-day-clean.html)

wavy g's number won fan October 31st 07 06:01 PM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

that's the kind of radical revolutionary i am! i am wearing the same
boxers (hee!) that i had on last night, the same socks, and the same
"tee-shirt." my dungarees have been worn at least twice, and my over
shirt has been worn wonce before. (i am following wavy g's convention
of logick that states: wear wonce, put back on the shelf; wear twice,
use best judjement). i feel soo FREE!!!

Daedalus October 31st 07 06:30 PM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:01:58 -0400, wavy g's number won fan
wrote:

that's the kind of radical revolutionary i am! i am wearing the same
boxers (hee!) that i had on last night, the same socks, and the same
"tee-shirt." my dungarees have been worn at least twice, and my over
shirt has been worn wonce before. (i am following wavy g's convention
of logick that states: wear wonce, put back on the shelf; wear twice,
use best judjement). i feel soo FREE!!!

You are dressed as dirty laundry for Halloween.

Jade

mixed nuts November 1st 07 02:20 AM

wavy g's number won fan wrote:
that's the kind of radical revolutionary i am! i am wearing the same
boxers (hee!) that i had on last night, the same socks, and the same
"tee-shirt." my dungarees have been worn at least twice, and my over
shirt has been worn wonce before. (i am following wavy g's convention
of logick that states: wear wonce, put back on the shelf; wear twice,
use best judjement). i feel soo FREE!!!

I believe Wavy G's long-time friend Russell B had a similar experience
to report with a slight difference (he smelled "really good"). IIRC it
involved the "matured" smell of Caswell-Massey "Tricorn" cologne which
had permeated his skin and clothing after going an entire day without
showering.

I don't expect that everyone (1) would have this same experience but I
am curious: Do u, number won (1) fan of wavy g, smell 'really good'
right now. or do you smell 'really bad'?

--
nuts

knoxy November 1st 07 09:14 AM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

In article ,
says...
that's the kind of radical revolutionary i am! i am wearing the same
boxers (hee!) that i had on last night, the same socks, and the same
"tee-shirt." my dungarees have been worn at least twice, and my over
shirt has been worn wonce before. (i am following wavy g's convention
of logick that states: wear wonce, put back on the shelf; wear twice,
use best judjement). i feel soo FREE!!!

Admit it, you're just lazy.

--

. \
/| | , , __ __. _ .- , .
/ | ___ | / |' `. .' \ \,' | `
/__| ___\ |- | | | | /\ | |
@@ e\ / / \_ / | `._.' / \ `---|.
@@@ { / \___/
@@.-.-----__/
/ / ) )--./-/' knoxy
`.\) ( mhm34x10
.) \ smeeter #6
/ \ #6 on mimus wanted poster list
/ | Best Newbie in alt.flame 2005
J | Snarky's Gutter Chix0rz #13
__`-._____/_\ __________________________________________________ _
` made by VK

Kyla November 1st 07 11:00 PM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

Deleting entiire thread
Geeeeeeeez
Kyla%b

Daedalus November 2nd 07 12:40 PM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:00:14 -0700, "Kyla"
wrote:

Deleting entiire thread
Geeeeeeeez
Kyla%b

She must be a clean freak.

Jade

knoxy November 2nd 07 04:02 PM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

In article ,
says...
Deleting entiire thread
Geeeeeeeez
Kyla%b

I'm afraid it didn't work, it's still here.

--

. \
/| | , , __ __. _ .- , .

knoxy November 2nd 07 04:02 PM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:00:14 -0700, "Kyla"
wrote:

Deleting entiire thread
Geeeeeeeez
Kyla%b

She must be a clean freak.

Jade

Maybe I should invite her over to my home, it needs a spring cleaning.

--

. \
/| | , , __ __. _ .- , .

mimus November 2nd 07 04:53 PM

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:40:50 -0400, Daedalus wrote:

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:00:14 -0700, "Kyla"
wrote:

Deleting entiire thread
Geeeeeeeez
Kyla%b

She must be a clean freak.

Or just learned to delete threads, like when you first learn to killfile.

--

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

You want a job and a lizard to ride?

_The Einstein Intersection_

Daedalus November 2nd 07 06:37 PM

not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

wrote:

Deleting entiire thread
Geeeeeeeez
Kyla%b

She must be a clean freak.

Or just learned to delete threads, like when you first learn to killfile.

I never learned to killfile. I just know how to ignore.

Jade