BoatBanter.com

-   -   A real condomaran! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/87354-real-condomaran.html)

Jeff October 24th 07 12:28 AM

A real condomaran!

Check out my new boat! After years of being accused of having a
condomaran, I decided to get the real thing:

http://www.sv-loki.com/IMGP1175.jpg

Actually, my boat is aft of this beauty. This vessel is a "bed and
breakfast" boat at a local marina. It sank from leak in one pontoon
while a couple was on board enjoying their honeymoon.

Capt. JG October 24th 07 02:03 AM

A real condomaran!

"jeff" wrote in message
. ..
Check out my new boat! After years of being accused of having a
condomaran, I decided to get the real thing:

http://www.sv-loki.com/IMGP1175.jpg

Actually, my boat is aft of this beauty. This vessel is a "bed and
breakfast" boat at a local marina. It sank from leak in one pontoon while
a couple was on board enjoying their honeymoon.

Hah!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com